Learn how to handle tough social and emotional situations with clarity and confidence.
Social Skills Made Simple. is for parents and educators who love their children.
But struggle to help them emotionally and socially.ACCESS TO SOCIAL SKILLS MADE SIMPLE. NOW
What YOU Will Gain From
Social Skills Made Simple.
- Access to exclusive PDFs and handouts that are easy to implement and use with your children
- Insights into our social and emotional thinking that are usually only discovered in therapy
- Membership to a supportive community of parents focused on the same areas of struggle and growth
- FREE one-on-one consultations with Shifi to work on social skills implementation in YOUR home
- Solutions to your child's behavior that address the root problem or difficulty
- Valuable digital content available to you WHERE you want it and WHEN you want it!
- Individualized therapy for your child at a fraction of the cost of traditional weekly therapy
- Access to exclusive offers and content that are made available only to course members
INTRODUCING SOCIAL SKILLS MADE SIMPLE.
Don't sit around hoping the problem will disappear with time (it won't). Don't waste precious time and money in therapy. Don't spend the rest of your child's formative years wondering what you could have done to help him/her.
You can be empowered to help your children learn social skills.Buy Social Skills Made Simple.
WHAT IS EMPATHY?
CALMING DOWN SKILLS
PROBLEM SOLVING - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
UNDERSTANDING ATTACHMENT THEORY
THE SECRETS TO HAVING EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY CHILDREN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long is the course available for?
How old should my kids be to get the most value from this course?
What is your refund policy?
Will you be available if I have questions?
Do I get all the information at once?
Meet Your Instructor, Shifi Lieberman, LMFT
I have always been intrigued as to what makes some families succeed and others families fail. One of the best decisions I’ve made was pursuing an advanced degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have been told many times that my passion for the field is infectious and that my relentless pursuit in trying to find the “secrets to success” from up-to-date research has actually become an obsession. My own children have been the greater impetus to the amount of time that I have spent, both in and out of school, researching how healthy families function and specifically what we need to do as parents to help our children. Thanks to the available literature and wonderful training, I’ve been able to uncover what I believe is the common denominator in healthy relationships: the development of true empathy.
Shifi’s course saved my relationship with my child. Period. I am so grateful that she was able to put her knowledge and skills into a course like this saving me hours and hundreds of dollars in therapy. My relationship with my spouse changed, with my parents and with all my children. I bought this course to help me with one child, and turned out it helped me the most. I am more confident than I ever was and I now believe that I have the skills to help raise healthy children. Not to mention that it was so enjoyable to watch! I hope every parent will buy this. The world will be a better place!READ ABOUT US ON BETWEEN CARPOOLS HERE!